Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I caved


Alright, alright... I created a blog.

I decided that rather than individually and tediously resize and attach pictures to emails that get sent to various (important) people in my life, I would establish a place where anyone can come to visit them (and me, consequently :) I know there are other "photo-sharing" websites that exist but due to the two biggest blog-pushers in my life (J & M, ahem), I have been shown just how much fun and useful blogs can be! I've also chosen to create a blog because I do not like writing. (Yes, I know a blog is for writing.) I want to try writing so that maybe one day I won't dislike it so much.

So welcome here! Many blessings to you,
Anna

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Anna B. you'll become an addict just like every other blogger there is. Great idea and I hope to see some photos of those adorable wee ones up soon. Soooo cute. Hope all is well- just finished my last concerts for the year and they went really well. Very pleased. Looking forward to one extra evening a week to enjoy the summer. Talk soon. m:)

May 29, 2006 11:17 a.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Well Miriam, I hope you're wrong about becoming obsessed! Maybe I need someone to keep me blogcountable...
Glad to hear you are well though- would like to see some recent pics of you guys too!
A

May 29, 2006 11:26 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well my first blog ever and I get to say Hi to Miriam too after 14 years!! I look forward to many hours of checking out your website Anna.

Ma

May 29, 2006 11:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anna,
Nice to hear from you!! Or at least read about you!!
I just had a baby last Thursday. Second one in the Smith family now. Rayah is going to be 2 in July and Ruby Ann is now a total of 4 days old!!
we're living out in Langley at the moment. Ian is working for Kenneth Copeland Ministries as well as youth/associate pastor at our church - Word In Action - in Coquitlam. Life is full but amazing!!!
Hope you're doing great! I think I gathered from your profile that you are teaching somewhere in Winnipeg? And getting ready for summer holidays I assume??
Take care. It's great to be in touch!

Sharalee

May 29, 2006 12:21 p.m.  
Blogger coffee-to-go-please said...

hey you...did you know i have a blog on blogger.com too? http://importedfromwinnipeg.blogspot.com/
well i am very bad at keeping it up to date so you really don't have to check it out very often....although maybe you will become my inspiration and i will blog more.....i'm also on myspace.com and tend to be there more often http://www.myspace.com/laurakendel

and of course, we could try that phone thing again....!!!

laur

May 29, 2006 7:19 p.m.  
Blogger The Hippie Triathlete said...

Yay! Welcome, and 5 comments ALREADY. You are POPULAR! Now I can return all the good vibes you've left on my site with your thoughtful comments. See you in a few days!

May 29, 2006 10:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, Anna. I guess you'll have to let go of the camera so I can take some pictures of you now... I know that this will be an eventful summer for you so this is sure to be an interesting place to hear about your adventures - good timing with the blog... I'm excited that I'll get to experience some of those summer moments with you too.

May 30, 2006 1:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home