Arrival in Moncton!
Yesterday I boarded a plane in GREAT anticipation to go visit Corey in Moncton, NB. I took 2 flights, each about 2 hours, and all went well... our plane only got struck by lightning once ;)
It was soooo exciting to see Corey in this city he's been telling me about since March, and the whole time we were driving or walking around yesterday evening, I kept thinking back to all the times on the phone when we would say "I wish you could be here"... and now I am. I am overwhelmed with happiness.
Corey lives in a beautifully furnished apartment and I was very excited to see it (mostly because he said he had a surprise for me when we got home), and when I came around the corner from getting unpacked, there was a live lobster, crawling around the on the kitchen floor!! (That was my surprise... lol). I'm glad he warned me.
So I drove Corey to work this morning, and I'm on my own for the day... I'll just drive around the city (towns? Moncton, Dieppe and Riverview are like their own little towns) and check things out. If I get bored, I can come back and visit Snappy, who is right now surviving in the bottom vegetable drawer in the fridge... Corey says he'll give him a nice hot bath later tonight... lol.
So all in all, it is lovely here- very different scenery than in Winnipeg- lots of "East Coasty" things... I'll post more as the adventure continues.
Haven't taken any pics yet, but will try to download them on Corey's computer to post.
A bientot!

1 Comments:
lol i love that there was a lobster in the middle of the floor! did you ever see the Simpsons episode where Homer had a pet lobster and he named him Pinchy and accidentally gave him a hot bath?! sounds like your supper!
Post a Comment
<< Home