Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

PEI Potatoes


It's Bud the Spud, from the bright red mud!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Hippie Triathlete said...

now is that an ink pink or an ink ink pink pink...
better ask megan...

June 29, 2006 3:32 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 29, 2006 3:50 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

LOL... or better yet, Stompin' Tom.

June 29, 2006 3:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home