Another June, another graduation...
I was thrown a lovely graduation party last night by my mother. It was quite special to have so many important people there (although some were missing). I was treated to great teacher gifts, including 3 apples so proudly presented to me by my 3 young cousins! The night was warm and the friends were many. I am glad to look at this degree and be proud of the work that I have put into it, the joy the work gives me, and the completion of the darn thing. Thanks to all who were there. When I get home from subbing today (bad teacher, blogging while her students are in music class!), I will post some pics of the event.
Love Ms. Barry

1 Comments:
ANNA! Congratulations, Ms Barry, B.A., B.Ed.! This is such a treat to be able to read about what is going on in your world! And what amazing things you are doing! Congratulations on this HUGE accomplishment!! Well done! And how cute are you in your cap and gown?!? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home