Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them.
At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted)
Many blessings to you!
The Hopewell Rocks

The Bay of Fundy has the highest tides in the world. At this point during the day, the tide was just starting to rise, but at high tide will mostly fill in the arch in that center rock (18 feet high). It was very mucky down there so we took of our flip flops (for fear of losing them to the clay) and slodged our way to the water, stepping around a million snails just slugging along. You feel really small when you visit a place like this; the rocks are large, the ocean is expansive, and you are just a little creature wandering around among them... but the best part is that God knows you where you are no matter what your size.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home