Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them.
At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted)
Many blessings to you!
Rankin-ville!

Now I know, I know... some of you aren't so keen on the Rankin Family, but I grew up listening to them and they hold a special place in my heart... I was so excited to see the town that inspired their lyrics and tunes. Corey and I planned on stopping here for lunch and then continuing on to the North through the Highlands...
1 Comments:
Oh, I have fond memories listening to the Rankin Family at Camp Nutemik! Memories...
Post a Comment
<< Home