Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The latest

Hey all...
Thought I'd post a wee update:

Our Christmas was amazing (pics to come), and I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 week holiday! Going back to teaching wasn't that bad, I had just felt like I hadn't done much planning over the holidays. But then when I returned to school, I found out that no other teachers did either! Surprisingly my students were ready to learn on the first day back. Apart from all the indoor recesses (and the cabin fever that goes along with it), I've been happy to be back at school with my students.

Corey and I are doing really well- we are managing to find time here and there for ourselves (between kids, Christian's hockey, Corey's hockey, my skating, etc!) In fact, we actually have dinner plans with Neil and Elaine on Tuesday- a double date! I'm really happy about that.

The kids are, as always, great. Christian continues to love kindergarten and is as happy as can be. Avery's vocabulary is expanding daily. When we see her after her time with mom, it's like she's grown so much! She has all these little funny expressions that she does- Corey and I have been laughing at her a lot these days (and she just loves it!)

Today is teacher appreciation day at the Manitoba Museum, so Corey and I are taking the kids there to see the museum, the science gallery and the planetarium- all free! Later tonight we're going to Corey's all-star hockey dinner and game.

Anyway, I've just spent the morning bathing the kids and cleaning, so I think it's time for a cup of tea!

I hope all of you are well :)
Many blessings!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Anna, where's the other update we're all waiting for???!!! :)

February 06, 2007 5:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anna,wishing you and Cory warmth and happiness on this joyous occasion. I will try and convince Jen and Twyla to come to your social,it would be lot of fun.Cheers Kristin

February 08, 2007 10:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home