Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Grad Party Part 2

Oh my goodness, wait... is that... my brother?
(Sometimes I forget what he looks like)


How's that cake, Avery?


L to R: Tracy, Avery, Moi, Jen, Kerwin


Two very important Oiler's took time out of their busy schedule just to visit me!
Go team go!!


Christian and Avery were very eager to help me open my gifts... except for the three apples I got from my little cousins, they were like "Those are presents?!?"


It was nice that my party happened during the time when my friend Monika was here visiting from Switzerland.

2 Comments:

Blogger coffee-to-go-please said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, i love that you and your bro have the same length of hair :)

June 05, 2006 7:11 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Thanks Laur! When are you updating YOUR blog missy?!

June 05, 2006 9:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home