Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Blog Smog

My computer has been pretty "sick" the last couple weeks and I'm having trouble working with photos, so I will try very hard to get some summer holidays posted before I leave for Europe on the 5th... otherwise you'll have to stay tuned until Aug 22nd. I'll do my best!
Anna

1 Comments:

Blogger coffee-to-go-please said...

i was tooooooootally just about to leave you a message telling you to hurry up and update said blog....lol

August 02, 2006 4:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home