As I write...
It's a very exciting thing to move up in life... to move on to bigger and better things. For example, moving out of a cramped 2 bedroom apartment into a 3 bedroom house. However, all the little things that need to get done and re-done in order to enjoy such a move is overwhelming. You finally pack all kinds of random things into a box and think that you are finished with that room, until you ask yourself "Have I opened this cupboard yet?" only to discover that there are a million more little things in there! As I write, Christian and Avery are dismantling their bunk bed, Corey is busily packing, closing and moving boxes, and I am taking a quick break from packing to reflect.
(Yeah right, I'm taking a break because I need to sit down and de-stress!)
Anyhow, we are so excited about having a house for our little family that it's all worth it. I can't wait to move in myself in July.
If I could find my camera in all this chaos I would take some pictures :)
Regardless of the work ahead, once we unpack and re-organize, life will settle down and continue as usual-- only now we can park in a garage, ask the kids to play downstairs (or better yet, out in the YARD!!!), and enjoy a wide open living space.
I'd better go... I'm getting the look: "Why are you sitting down and TYPING while the rest of us work!?" :)

2 Comments:
A new house-- how exciting! Where did you guys buy a house? Congrats Anna-- it all sounds exciting! How is your Spring Break going?
And a wonderful house it is! MArco and I look forward to coming over for bbq's this summer and hanging out with the four of you! Congrats. Colleen
Post a Comment
<< Home