Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Friday, August 04, 2006

The McSimpsons

Corey and I had such a nice holiday with the kids that we thought we would try to get a nice photo of the four of us...


Here is the attempt:



And here is the result:


Lots more pics to come...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

If you could swap Christian in the first picture with Christian in the second picture, then I think you'd have got just the picture you'd wanted.

August 04, 2006 2:40 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

True, but we couldn't get Avery to come out from under the towel either!

August 04, 2006 3:09 p.m.  
Blogger Shireen said...

Hi Anna...those are great pictures! Sounds (and looks) like your having a great summer...take care. I miss you!

August 04, 2006 10:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home