Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Une question pour vous...

Hey everyone,
I am looking for a good site to download pictures on to that I can link to this blog. I have looked at Flickr already, but you have to download your pictures in backwards order and the couple times I've tried it it was quite frustrating! Does anyone use a site like that that can recommend it? Or atleast can teach me the ins and outs of Flickr?
Merci :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

You don't "have to" download your pictures in backwards order. If you are just wanting to link from blogger to flickr, then it doesn't really matter what order they are on flcikr. Basically, what flickr does is, puts the pics from most recent to least recent.

I'd try flickr and if not, there's a google one too (I forget what it's called).

September 17, 2006 10:10 a.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Hmmm, ok thanks Mark. What I want to do with flickr is download all the pics I take and have them come out in chronological order. I will give it another shot, thanks :)

September 17, 2006 10:31 a.m.  
Blogger coffee-to-go-please said...

i'm using picasa, but only because i'm obsessed with collages right now...lol..i'm not sure how it works in terms of uploading one pic at a time...i haven't had time to experiment with that yet

September 18, 2006 10:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home