Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them.
At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted)
Many blessings to you!
The pics have arrived!
I finally did it! I selected a fair representation of my trip and downloaded them. I tell ya, sometimes blogger is NOT very efficient. Take this picture for example. When I downloaded the batch for Copenhagen, this was the last one and it just wouldn't download in that post, no matter how many times I tried. WHY???Anyway, enjoy the pics :)
Amy, Katie, Anna... looking for drunken sailors, but 400 years too late.
1 Comments:
but more importantly........how was the first day of school????? how are all your new children and are they enjoying all the wonderful school supplies you got them??? can't wait to hear about it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home