Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

School Supply Adventures

I had a teenager ask "Why are you buying all that stuff??", I had an elderly couple say "You must have a lot of children", I had a grouchy superstore manager tell her cashier, "No you can't just take her word for how many items she's buying, you MUST re-count them", AND while standing at the check out with my nearly exploding cart, I had my friend Eric appear out of nowhere and tell me that "Staples is having a really good sale right now, you should go there" (good timing Eric!).
I got many, many strange looks as my overflowing *double-layered* grocery cart manoeuvered itself to the check out counter.
And guess what? I went back the next day and got more!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home