Tuesday in Copenhagen
Hello!
I am back at the free internet cafe- what a great place! After I caught up on much needed sleep, Amy, Katie and I spent a wonderful day in Copenhagen on Monday. We walk around Nyhavn (a beautiful harbour area with lots of coloured houses- Hans Christian Andersen lived there) and had ice cream. We took an hour long boat tour and we went to see the little mermaid. Even though I have been to Copenhagen before, it is really neat to come back here and feel familiarity. We went to the grocery store and ate bread and brie on a bench in a beautiful square by the water, and followed that up with a glass of red at a cafe on the canal. We are doing lots of walking and bussing (even water bussing).
Today is a new day and we are going to go to a couple museums and see the Marble Church.
Anyway, I have to run because someone else needs the computer and we still need to find a hostel in Sweden!!
Love you all and miss you too!
p.s. Corey, every time I see little blond kids around here I think of Christian and Avery; I miss them (and you!)

1 Comments:
hi girls ..i am still in australia but will be back in madrid thursday to change suitcases and leave for copenhague on friday...can you sent me an email telling the dresscode for the wedding so i know what to pack on not to pack, as weddings here in spain are big and i am not sure if its the same overthere....see you soon.love will
Post a Comment
<< Home