Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday in Copenhagen

Hej!
Today is our last day in Copenhagen... tomorrow we are moving on to Ã…rhus for Anna's wedding, where we will also be meeting up with 2 more of our DTS friends. I am quite excited. Amy had souvenir shopping to do this afternoon so Katie and I are going to take a train to Fredriksbourg for some more sightseeing. We are spending the evening with Anna's danish friend Stine, who is letting us stay in her guest room in her apartment.
The sky has clouded over today and we are wearing trousers instead of shorts, but you know what? It sure beats sweaty heat.
It feels like I have been here a really long time, but it is only my 3rd full day.
Am I homesick? I'm not sure...
Talk to you later,
Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home