Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

--one more sleep--

Now he's been gone such a long time,
And ever since he's been gone he's been on my mind
I got a letter today, just about noon,
It said don't worry baby, cuz I'll be home soon.
Now everyday will be like a holiday when my baby,
When my baby comes home.
Never have to worry about sitting by the phone,
Cuz when he gets here, I won't ever, ever be alone.
He's says he'll get here sometime today,
I know that when he gets here, he will never go away.
Now everyday will be like a holiday when my baby,
When my baby comes home.
- Holly Cole covering William Bell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home