Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Thank you Jill

Here is a snippet of an email I received from a friend I met in the FIT program at Saint-Boniface College this summer... I was encouraged by it so much... although I am having a good time teaching, it's planning that is hard... I needed this email.

"Take one day at a time. FIRST YEAR IS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL.. I really mean that. It is tough, even this year, I am going a little crazy. You can do this [...]. Talk to you soon JIll.
P.S BREATH!!!!!!! I am sure that your kids love you."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anna,
That's so true. The teaching part is great, but the planning is hard to get at when there are so many other things that need to get done, like assessing and paperwork. Keep surviving!
Jill R.

September 18, 2006 8:56 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Thanks Jill R!!! You too girl. How's Calgary?

September 18, 2006 10:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home