Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Home sweet home

Guess where I am now?? Ok, ok, you're smart- you read the title.
I am officially at home. I got home safely and on time on Tuesday afternoon. I was greeted by Corey and the kids at the airport- it was lovely.
I'm working on posting some pics that outline my trip...
IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home