Friday in Århus
Hello all...
We travelled all day yesterday from Copenhagen to Århus where our friend Anna lives and is getting married tomorrow!! We were so excited to see her and she took us to her favourite restaurant for dinner. We just had a relaxing night pretty much.
Now, I need your help because I have been picking up on some unsettling information about the airplane situations happening around the world. I have no access to english news (except on limited computer access)... can someone update me?
Thanks...
A

2 Comments:
Hi Hon....yes there was a terrorist plot thwarted in London that involved liquid explosives and no onw is allowed to take any liquids onto any flights. No shampoo, gels coffees anything.... When you are ready to fly home I am sure the airport will give you all thatinfo.
Mom
i miss you...tell those pilots to bring you home safely! hope everything is going well for you over there, lots of love.
Post a Comment
<< Home