Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm tired... I've got a cold... but I am so happy right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Hippie Triathlete said...

hm, i wonder why she's happy, folks...

but your voice is sexy when you have a cold, and you like that, right? hee hee

miss you!!!

September 29, 2006 6:10 a.m.  
Blogger coffee-to-go-please said...

is there something you need to tell me???

September 30, 2006 11:08 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

No girls!!! Quit it with the rumours! I'm just very happy that I like my job and that Corey has moved back to Winnipeg... I'm just generally happy :)
p.s. and besides, you will KNOW...

October 01, 2006 12:04 a.m.  
Blogger coffee-to-go-please said...

what? corey has moved back to winnipeg? that was quick!!!

October 01, 2006 9:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home