Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Oh, by the way

Oops... did I forget to mention that my beloved has returned to Winnipeg? Yes, it's true. Corey has been home for almost 2 weeks now and it's a little surreal. Usually, after we take the kids back to their mother, I don't expect to see him for 3 or 4 weeks. When I return home from work every day and he is THERE- I still can't register it... it is the best feeling ever! AAAANNNNDDD... we get to see the kids so much more often now!!

We were excited to start our life in Moncton next year but we (and I mean Corey) are becoming more and more excited about being together in Winnipeg too.
Corey is moving into his good buddy's apartment (who is moving into a house) over in Unicity... just a short walk away from Christian's school... I am excited. The kids are excited. Corey is excited. Our parents and friends are excited. Things are working out very nicely.

THAT is a major reason for my happiness :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Happiness is good! I'm happy for both of you!

Living near the one you love is a pretty amazing thing!

October 02, 2006 12:16 a.m.  
Blogger coffee-to-go-please said...

well now it all makes sense!!! ah the little things you for get to mention....lol

anyway, you should be happy to know that i finally put up a new post, sorry, it's been a little too long, i know.

October 02, 2006 5:27 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 02, 2006 5:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Anna!
Jill R.

October 06, 2006 8:29 p.m.  
Blogger coffee-to-go-please said...

you should really post a new blog soon......

October 16, 2006 6:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home