Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

QUICK UPDATE

Hi All!
Wow, I attended a wedding yesterday unlike any other!! 7 hours of speeches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am NOT joking!! I will fill in more details next time I have internet.
We were up late last night at the wedding so today in Ã…rhus is a lazy one, we just watched The Break Up with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn... Stressful movie!
Anyway, tomorrow we take a train to Frederikshavn and then a ferry to Goteberg in Sweden!
The second leg of the race begins.
Talk to you soon, be well- love you!!
A

2 Comments:

Blogger The Hippie Triathlete said...

seven hours of speeches in what language???!!!?!?

August 13, 2006 6:29 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

OH they were in Danish alright!!! But our dear friend Anna Margrethe (the bride) arranged translators for us throughout the night! So we sat there looking quite sexy with our big head phones on so we could hear the english version of the speeches,dramas and songs. It was one of the best days in long time :)

August 15, 2006 5:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home