Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

One month later... bad Anna

Oh gosh. Has it really been that long?! Dear friends and loyal readers (aka pesterers, aka Laura), I am sorry that I have not been more diligent with my blogging. I blame CAP. The Winnipeg School Division's "Comprehensive Assessment Program". This start-of-year assessment program takes 2 months to complete... needless to say, I have had an extra full plate testing, marking and analysing. Oh, and teaching. Did I forget that? Right, among all of this I am supposed to teach too. Ha!

So, the month of October has been fun. Corey is all settled into his apartment, and the kids love having a big room all to themselves again!We had a wonderful thanksgiving with the kids and my family, we took the kids to the corn maze/haunted forest, went to Grandma and Grandpa's for Grandma Jessie's birthday and we even carved a pumpkin!

School has been good- we did lots of neat activities for hallowe'en; my classroom looked great all decked out in cobwebs, spiders, pumpkins and ghosts!

I have also started skating again- this time on Monday nights out in Morris! It's a bit of a drive, but we carpool so it works. Plus we got 4 girls from Morris to join our team, and there is a brand new skating complex in the town- it's nice!

I think that's about it. My birthday is in 23 days... so that's cool... but I'll be turning 27, which is NOT cool. Sigh. On the upside, today, November 1st, is the first official Christmas music day in Annaland- time to pull it all out!

Hope you're all well, pictures to come soon........

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back Anna!!! I missed reading your blog! We need to get together soon-- I haven't seen you since June! And don't worry, I am living proof that 27 isn't so bad... Love you lots!

November 01, 2006 7:48 p.m.  
Blogger Bowering said...

Hey Anna, good for you for pulling out the Christmas music, I'm not allowed to pull anything Christmas out until November 12th. You'll have to talk to John for me, he thinks the 12th is way too early if I had my way it would all be out right now.

November 01, 2006 9:02 p.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Tracy- I miss you too!
It'll be good to see each other finally!
After report cards, things will calm down for me, I'll call ya soon!

November 01, 2006 9:18 p.m.  
Blogger Mark said...

Hey, yeah, what's wrong with 27?

November 02, 2006 11:23 a.m.  
Blogger coffee-to-go-please said...

yeah what's wrong with 27? (and i am not a pesterer...)

November 02, 2006 8:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want more....

November 27, 2006 7:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home