Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Monday, August 21, 2006

The countdown is on...

Hi friends...
This could be my very last post from Europe as I don't know when I shall have access to the internet again...
So... we left off in Gränna, on the way to Norrköpping... we had a lovely little hostel in Norrköpping, unfortunately we were next door to 7 yappy dogs and their 7 yappy women. We had to ask them to be quiet at midnight and at 6 in the morning... and don't even get me started on the barking.
Anyway, on Saturday we rented a car and drove to the little village of Östra Ryd where the wedding was taking place (actually, the wedding was taking place at a little farm along a dirt road just before the village). It was a beautiful outdoor wedding, the ceremony taking place at the end of a sunflower path under a big oak tree... Claes and Sarah looked wonderful. The reception was fun, as Claes and Sarah met in Scotland, they had a Scottish ceilidh as their dance- so fun!!
After our visit in Norrköpping, we boarded a train to Stockholm where we have been since Sunday evening. Today, Monday it has been pouring rain since the day started, so Amy and I have scrapped sightseeing, and soaking wet, we found the shopping mall! Yesterday we did see the most beautiful double rainbow over the trees, so perhaps that will follow today.
Tonight I will be spending the night at the airport (groan) because no bus/train can get me there early enough tomorrow. Good thing I bought some books to read.
I will arrive home at 4:30 tomorrow and am very much looking forward to it!
Corey's home with the kids and I can't wait to see them as well :)
Much love to all of you and see you soon,
Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home