Life Itself

Welcome! This blog is for keeping friends and family updated on what is happening in my life. I have a brand new digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it, so I am often left with an overwhelming amount of pictures to resize and send out to folks. I hope this makes it easier to share them. At the bottom of each post there is a place to leave comments or greetings, please feel free :) (Although any "anonymous" comments without a name will be deleted) Many blessings to you!

Monday, November 27, 2006

I kid you not- 5 year olds are sneaky

So, this is by no means an excuse- I just really want to share with you what happened here. It has taken me a couple of days to forget about it so I think I can talk about it calmly now.
I know you're waiting for another post... and it's coming. In fact, really, it came already. Let me explain. Last week at Corey's I was dutifully writing out everything neat and exciting that has been going on in my little life. I had a REALLY good post for you to read. Corey was picking up the kids from their mom's house and when they got home I went to the door to greet them. I ACTUALLY HAD THIS THOUGHT: Anna- even though you're only 5 words away from finishing this post, maybe you should just save it as a draft just incase you get distracted and forget about it. No, no Self... I will kiss the kids and come right back. Which I did. However- Christian made it in before me. He wanted to play HotWheels- fair enough, I'll finish my post later. Hey Christian, where is all of Anna's wrting?
In a small voice: you weren't sitting here so I thought you were done
Oh gosh! Christian- did you click on the... the... the X?
But you weren't here. I thought you were done.

So there you have it. No word of a lie. I DID write a great post... honest! Christian and I had a good talk about not touching the computer until an adult said it was ok... however, in his 5-year old way, he added: well you should have asked me if I wanted to play on the computer before you started writing.

!! Kids... gotta love 'em. (and I do).

Anyway, I just gave you 10 minutes of my get-ready-for-work time, so that should tide you over until I have the strength and energy to reproduce that oh so informative and witty post.

Have a good week :)

..... hmmmm..... I think I'll just wander over and get some breakfast before saving this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home