This is why the extra work is worth it
Here's an email I got from a mom today...
(**student's name has been changed)
Hi Anna:
I just wanted to let you know Jennifer** has been doing her homework with only a little bit of resistance which is definitely an improvement.
Also, I just wanted to thank you very much with all the extra help with Jennifer. It has not gone unnoticed. I believe you have a wonderful connection with Jennifer. She admires and looks up to you greatly, as do I.
Keep up the wonderful work. Oh ya, Happy belated birthday. Drive carefully.

3 Comments:
Hello Beautiful Anna--
Those are the times when this job is all worth it, aren't they? I am so glad everything is going so well for you. You are a born teacher!!!
And Happy Belated Birthday by the way!!! Sorry it took me so long to get greetings to you! And didn't I tell you-- 27 isn't so bad... :)
You're right Trace... I am surviving at 27 so far. But 28 I tell ya... I don't know about that one. What are your thoughts Laur? ;)
hmmm interesting.....i actually forget my age most days! funny as that sounds, it's true. when i stop and think about how old i am, it sort of shocks me, but ah well, what can you do? i have no qualms about turning 28 in a month and 2 days...!!
Post a Comment
<< Home